After working to prepare the Loan Estimate, how do I get a copy so I can use for reference?

Our Centralized Disclosure department is responsible for the administrative tasks of finalizing and communicating all Loan Estimates and other disclosures. As the RELO Agent, you work with your RELO Support Team to establish the terms of these disclosures. Each disclosure is provided to you to review and electronically sign (esign). This esign process includes a copy of the disclosures you can retain and access.

Can I be paid on FHA/VA if the sales contract is not in my name?

Unfortunately no. HUD has very broad licensing prohibitions against any type of Dual Employment in real estate related industries. Any mortgage loan originator with an active real estate license cannot be associated with FHA/VA/USDA loans. The prohibition is related to your Dual Employment, not whether you are a party to the real estate transaction. Additional information can be found at 4000.1: FHA Single Family Housing Policy Handbook, Section I. A. 3.c.iv.3.(iv), (v), and (vii).

Can I send out Disclosures?

There are many compliance and technical issues with loan disclosures. We use a Centralized Disclosure department to send out all loan disclosures. You and your RELO Loan Team establish the loan and disclosure terms. The administrative tasks of finalizing and communicating those disclosures is handled by the Centralized Disclosure department. You will be notified when the disclosures are communicated to the Customer and you will be required to electronically sign these documents.

Can I receive a copy of the disclosures to go over with my client?

The short answer is yes. If you are reviewing loan terms prior to loan disclosure, we use non-disclosure loan summary documents. These documents contain the important loan information. If you are reviewing with Client after the disclosures have been formally communicated, then you will already have received the disclosures and can review with your client.

If I get licensed today, do I still have to renew in December?

If you get licensed in September, you will also renew your license in December.

Can I get paid on a Loan Officer in my downline if they don’t have a real estate license:

No, you can only be paid on a RELO agent in your downline who was the agent and the loan officer on the transaction. If you recruit a loan officer and they close a loan with an agent that is not in RELO it does not count for your downline.

Can I get paid 50 basis points on anyone who uses my link?

YES! Except FHA/VA/USDA get all your realtor friends to use your link and you will be paid the 50bps.

Do I have to gather all the documentation from the clients?

Gathering customer documents takes a village. There are typically fairly common documents required but each Customer can have unique goals or situations that require additional document requests. It is most common for the RELO Agent to obtain core, critical documents and then the RELO Support Staff obtain ancillary and updated documents.

What licenses do I need?

A Mortgage Loan Originator license for each state in which you personally originate a mortgage or expect to receive income from your down-line originations.

What is my employment status?

Part time, outside sales. Please see job description for part-time, outside sales representative.

How do I get paid?

Income is commission-only, paid on the 20th of the following month. There is no hourly pay or salary. You are not eligible for any corporate benefit plan.

When do I need to have a mortgage loan originator license?

You must be licensed before discussing any loan specifics with an applicant. You must be licensed prior to the application date in the case of a down-line applicant.

How long do I have to get licensed after registration?

You have 90 days from the time of registration to become employed. With permission of Management, you could restart the process in the future, but you forfeit any TIER relationship with your referenced TIER recruits once your registration has expired.

Can I expose other Real Estate agents to the RELO Funding opportunity before I am employed?

Yes, once you fill out the RELO Funding Intake Form we will register your Reference ID. Your Reference ID is the first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of your last name and last 4 digits of your SS# (example John Smith 123-45-6789 would be JoSm6789). You can then share the form and your Reference ID.

Can I alter the payments to my down-line?

No, they are set at a uniform level by the company to ensure compliance with state and federal law.

What happens to my recruiting overrides when I leave the company?

You must be continuously employed in order to receive the down-line payments. Departure from the company severs the down-line. If you rejoin, you can begin a new down-line tree, but the previous down-line will not be available.

Can I reset my TIER position relative to others I introduce?

At any time after you receive a reference ID, but before your hire date, you can reposition your level relative to another person you have introduced. This requires approval of affected persons and management. Edit Tier Relationship Form.

What happens if one of my TIER recruits closes a loan before I am licensed?

You will not be paid any TIER compensation on any loans originated before your employment date.

On what loans would I be ineligible for RELO Tier Compensation?

There are a few scenarios in which loans would not be eligible RELO recruiting Tier Compensation;

  • FHA, VA, Rural Housing Loans.
  • Loans of a TIER RELO Originator in which the application date pre-dates your employment date.
  • Loans closed by TIER RELO Originators in States you (or the branch you are associated) are not licensed.
  • You do not meet a specific Tier member count

Can I refer Realtors in other states and get paid my TIER compensation?

Yes, but your overrides will only be payable to the extent you are licensed in such state at the time of customer loan application.

Do I need to hold a RE license in a state to get a Loan Originator license and close loans in that state?

No, as you have no requirement to be involved in the RE transaction in any way to do a loan. You could start a RE transaction process with a customer and they could move to another RE agent. As long as we do the loan, you will get paid. Refinances also count as qualifying transactions.